Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Circumcision Botch Compensation

Circumcision. A risk-free painless procedure, especially easy on infants that are incapable of fighting back, eliminating the need for anesthetic. In fact circumcision is so easy, it's the only surgery that anyone can do without medical training.

It may then surprise some that circumcision accidents do happen. In these cases, patients, or their guardians may sue for remuneration. How much compensation do you think is fair for each scenario?

Thank-you for your participation.

Family does not consent to have their new born baby son Mason circumcised, but due to hospital mix-up he gets snipped before he is discharged?
No compensation
No charge for surgery
$10000
$100000
$1000000+
The head of Liam's dick is nicked during surgery causing him a permanent, unsightly skin bridge.
No compensation
No charge for surgery
$10000
$100000
$1000000+
Noah is circumcised as a baby. The surgeon removes too much tissue. When he is 13 he discovers he has pain whenever he has an erection.
No compensation
No charge for surgery
$10000
$100000
$1000000+
An incorrectly applied circumcision clamp destroys 85% of William's dickhead. Doctors claim he will still be able to enjoy sex and the remaining 15% will provide more than adequate sensation for him to achieve orgasm.
No compensation
No charge for surgery
$10000
$100000
$1000000+
Alexander's circumcision seems to be going fine until the surgeon's scalpel slips and nicks his scrotum. It becomes infected. A week later his right testicle must be amputated.
No compensation
No charge for surgery
$10000
$100000
$1000000+
Chaim is circumcised by his Rabbi in a religious ceremony. The Rabbi sucks blood from his dick but is unaware that he carries Herpes. Chaim is infected, his young immune system is overcome by the virus and he dies.
No compensation
No charge for surgery
$10000
$100000
$1000000+
This poll was created on 2015-01-29 17:24:28 by fdostoevski