Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Poll #1: Back to School

My feelings

Posted by ronaldinho llew on 2006-08-20 21:46:41

I'm mixed. I've had a 10 week holiday and I'm collecting my GCSE results on thursday. I don't think I've done anywhere near as well as hoped, so I'll be glad to get back to school to make up for my bad grades!

Posted by akita on 2006-08-23 11:48:03

how i feel

i wish my school would gt blown up by a terrorist bomber when im not in it.

Posted by girlygirl36 on 2006-08-26 23:59:23

i try to change my looks, style, and additude at the beginning of the school year to impress people. plus i start in 2 days and i still have to do some major school shopping! i'm waaaaay behind! i like the beginning of the year the best because the teachers take it easy on everybody and it's always fun reuniting with my friends after summer!

Posted by ronaldinho llew on 2006-08-29 08:56:36

Turns out I had 4 a*s (French, Welsh Language, Welsh Literature and History), 6 a (English Lang+Lit, Maths, Statistics, Geography, Drama), 2 b (Double Science). I'm now really excited, but still haven't got anything like a uniform for sixth form.

Posted by TrishStratusLover on 2006-09-05 20:41:18

SCOOL SUXS!

I ALSO WISH THE SCHOOL WOULD GET BLOWN UP AND THAT THE NIC ETEACHERS ESCAPE AND THE MEAN TEACHERS GET BLOWN UP 2 AND ALL THE POPULARS AND THE BLLIES GET BLOWN UPO (AND SPEACICAL ED.) AND ALL THE NICE KIDS ESCAPE. AND THEN I AUTOMATICCALY GET THE SMARTNEES WITHOUT GOING TO SCHOOLA DN I DON'T HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL EVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but this year will be cool cuause my est friend that went to catholic shhcool 1st sendond third fourth and fifth will be moving to my public school BUT HE'S NOT IN MY CLASS SO SCHOOL STIL SUXS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!