Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Should a guy get a perm on the guys side or girls side?

go for it

Posted by pennysue on 2007-03-28 14:26:01

It is apparent by the way u set up your poll, that you want it done on the Girls side. By all means do and have her give you a nice set along with the perm. i am sure you will be back for more. there is nothing wrong with a male becomming somewhat feminate and believe me when i say many women actually love it.

Posted by maggied on 2007-04-05 14:55:40

I agree, by the way you set the poll up it was pretty obvious that you really want to do it on the female side. It appears as if you are just looking for reassurance that you are making the right decision.

Personally, I say go for it. There wouldn't be any question in my mind, I would definitely do in on the girls side. Primarily, since perms are more common for women, beauticians who do them more often have far more experience, thus odds are the perm will look nicer and last longer. And additionally in my experience I have found that beauticians that work in womens salons tend to be far less judgmental about men and the way they cut and style their hair then those who primarily work in mens shops.

You will have to decide for yourself but I might add that if you feel awkward about having your hair permed on the womens side then chances are you will feel odd about wearing it in a perm.