Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

ULTIMATE OPINION POLL

this stupid poll

Posted by me on 2001-07-01 21:15:33

this is the stupidest poll i've ever seen. first of all, it only applies to americans, but doesn't say so. second, it only appplies to heterosexuals, but doesn't say so. most of the word are not americans, some of the world are are not heterosexuals. results will therefore be meaningless.

Posted by Xenon on 2001-07-02 21:33:41

The results aren't supposed to "mean" anything. It is just for fun.

Personally, I had fun.

========== In Reply To ========== this is the stupidest poll i've ever seen. first of all, it only applies to americans, but doesn't say so. second, it only appplies to heterosexuals, but doesn't say so. most of the word are not americans, some of the world are are not heterosexuals. results will therefore be meaningless.

Posted by Ronhart on 2006-03-18 06:02:43

I didn't see many (if any) questions that would only refer to Americans (can't really remember there were so many). It is definetly hetro. So what there were to many questions as it is. My main complaint is the lack of "none of these" or similar. It assumes you are a non-virgin which isn't true. It assumes you drink beer, I don't alcholism runs in the family so I dare not. It assumes you drink either Coca Cola or Pepsie, I don't drink ether of them. There are several other questions that also make assumptions which wouldn't be appropriate as I am a virgin.

Posted by girlygirl36 on 2006-06-17 03:39:32

dito. and i thought that this poll was sorta boring. for me, at least. i suppose i'm just not into government and pretty much all of the stuff that was mentioned in this poll. but then again, i AM only 13.