Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

what do YOU believe?

Stealing your friends pencil

Posted by Yeshualives on 2006-08-25 23:33:23

I agree with Music412. I'll tell ya why, in the Bible God gives us instructions for the punishments for certain sins. The punishment for stealing was restitution four-fold. the punishment for murder was death. That's what God says, leading to the conclusion that not all sins are equal, HOWEVER, God still hates sin, no matter how small, and cannot allow it into heaven, which is perfect in every aspect. That is why He sent Jesus to suffer and die in our place, to atone for our sins, big and small. If you turn to Him, He will grant you everlasting life in heaven with Him. This is the gospel.

Posted by Cragslad on 2006-08-26 13:27:38

God instructs man to punish his fellow man's transgressions differentially, true.

But God HIMSELF punishes all sin, no matter how great or small, the same way: with eternal hellfire.

Posted by Cloud Man on 2006-09-26 16:15:01

Don't you realize the mistake of killing someone for punishment. If we kill them, then they don't learn from there mistake, and when they are reincarnated, they will make the same mistakes as the previous life because they did not have the time to learn from it, and suffer through their own guilt. Of course you would probably be able to tell that that belief requires one to believe in reincarnation, which I do, this poll was disgusting.