Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Your rules about your daughter's bras - for moms

My girls bra rules

Posted by Rebecca Madison on 2006-11-20 13:41:46

We have 2 daughters, 14 and 17 and both must wear a bra all the time although they think that is too strict. Our oldest is slim and small busted and I put her in padded styles to make her clothes look right. She rebelled at first but now complies willingly. Our younger girl has a nice figure and wears modest full-coverage styles. Both girls are allowed to wear the fashionable underwired cups, and strapless bras when wearing tops with narrow straps. I only allow long-line style strapless bras though because I believe they give better support. Of course my girls don't like their long-line bras but if they want to wear those little tops in summer, that's what they have to wear underneath, and even they admit they like how they look in their tight, heavily boned and stayed bras...even my skinny older girl!

Posted by quickdry on 2008-02-18 23:17:26

I'm interested in parents taking a poll I'm doing for school. I'm currently studying counseling. The only reason I'm asking you personally is you have sons/daughters and I don't want a bunch of teen answers just parents. Please tell other parents you know. Thanks

http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/323688

thanks much Dennis