Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Sex and Nudity in Public

Sex on the beach.

Posted by Peggy0105 on 2009-04-03 19:35:48

I love Sex on the beach. We make it in Europe. During the holiday In Spain and Germany

Posted by hjames1950 on 2011-02-17 23:22:50

I don't really get what the big deal is about sex in public. Sex is a natural part of life. Its beautiful and nothing to be hidden.

Wife and I generally make love in our bedroom but we don't hide it from our kids. Casual nudity is the norm in or home and the kids have seen us engaged in sexual activity. The boys have had erections and even an occasional ejaculation in front of their sisters.

Posted by CuriousMom on 2011-10-03 22:42:50

I think the "big deal" is sometimes it is nice to have sex outdoors, and if you live in an urban environment that means hours of driving or "public". On occasion my husband and I will sneak out to the local park, which officially closes at 10pm, at 2am and have sex under trhe star (just one; that is about all you can see).

As for kids, I agree. Our kids grew up knowing about "mommy and daddy time", which they learned was sex when they got old enough to understand. They understood it was provate time between mommy and daddy, although we did sometimes get walked in on. Same with $%!@ion. Not "family sex" of anything like that, just an acceptance that sexuality is a normal and natural part of each of us.

Posted by Bill Shiphr on 2020-05-30 09:31:33

Hello! I thought that it is really cool, yeah. Once I saw a video with two lesbians having sex on a beach. After that, I have found of them here https://www.lesbiedates.com It was so strange, haha. But now I know that having sex on the beach is really dangerous because of bacteria