Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Harry Potter Poll

Harry Potter Sux!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Final_Fantasy_girl on 2006-08-01 14:56:08

Not so many problems with the series but... HARRY POOPHEAD IS GAY! He is the worst character I have ever seen. He is a crybaby, a wimp, a bad wizard, an overconfident idiot, and the only reason he is alive is because Voldemort and company are almost as pathetic (but not quite). As if that's not enough, Harry tries to look good, you know, "I beat down Voldie, I am so cool", but he's not. Voldemort's a wimp, and he's not really scary, just a mess of all things that make an evil villan a dork. My only real problem with the series: there is good and there is evil... no in between. For a good story, try Final Fantasy. Not so repetitive in the plots, like Harry Poophead. If you want to hate-mail me over this, I have no problems with that, but I have no e-mail! Haha.

Posted by Emerald_Lilly on 2006-12-28 21:06:29

Get a life sweetie. You are taking this fiction stuff way too seriously.

Posted by kayla coleman on 2006-12-28 22:32:02

i know really!!!!!!

i say final fanasty suxs!!!!!! its just another boring japanese cartoon/video game

Posted by Doun31 on 2007-07-26 22:49:45

THat's the complete opposite of harry potter! He's loyal, modest, and brave. You on the other hand sound like snape. If you did have an email I would have hate mailed you several times already! Harry Potter's the coolest character ever and you need a life!

Posted by mlau on 2008-01-04 00:02:52

Ok, give Harry some credit. Yes he annoys me sometimes but, come on! The most powerful wizard is tryna kill him and hes got a big scar on his head and he gets loads of attention he doesnt want and nobody believes him. To be honest you only probably say that you dont like hp to to be different and un geeky (GO GEEKS) and also its not all black and white. Harry brakes the rules and thats not all good. And just look at snape and dumbledore in book 7! and you have to respect JK for giving life to a world thats so hard to describe ok rant over