Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Mens point of view on black women.

It's been confirmed

Posted by RoyalBlu on 2006-04-28 16:37:37

i wanna see it

i live here in san antonio and all u see is black men with mexican women and white women. callin us nappy headed, weave wearin, loud ghetto the list goes on. i'm a concervative black woman with a strong education and i LOVVVVEEEE black people. But i think this poll can be applied to any black woman livin in a place like mine where she is put down everyday...all the time...but when she wants to date a mexican man or white man all of a sudden she is betraying her race. it goes both ways baby and yes me too i am tired of black people hatin each otha

Posted by Koko Butta on 2006-04-28 22:11:58

I'm tired of the hate too. Everywhere I turn I see another black person trying to erase their heritage. I see nowadays we don't need other races to hate us because we already have so many black people that hate themselves. Just like I was reading in another poll called Black Woman vs White Woman. A lot of the men said white features were more attractive and thought they would look better if they were white.

Thats a damn shame!

Posted by BLACK POWER on 2006-04-29 15:22:21

My Last Words

We as Blacks will never get anywhere in this hateful country if we can't unite and make progress for our people. Blacks hating on each other is just sickening and I find it to be very disgusting and this site is an example of it. Me being a strong Black man that loves Black women, I find this to be very insulting and distrubing. THe overwhelming hatred that the Black man is showing the Black woman, and the overwhelming hatred that Black women are showing Black men on this site, really is too much for me, so I'm done here.

P.S. Remember never let ONE bad apple spoil the bunch, we are not all the same.

Posted by Smooth_n_Slim on 2006-05-21 23:14:13
  1. I'd be interested to hear what people here thought about the movie, "Crash."

2. Black people should pay more attention to Bill Cosby and what he has to say. It's 50 years after the civil rights movement started. You can't keep blaming non-blacks for your problems. Wake up.

Posted by lowlife456 on 2016-02-24 16:59:25

BLACK POWER,I love your views! You are so right and YES, Black people need to rise up and take the power and get the justice they are so overdue! Most right thinking Black people DESPISE whites and treat them with the contempt and hatred we so richly deserve. I think Black people should overpower us white trash and use us as cheap labor,or sex,and eliminate any useless/dangerous ones. They should make whites live separate in fenced in garbage dumps and only let us out to perform hard labor and discipline us as they see fit including execution. Now that is BLACK POWER!