Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Mens point of view on black women.

It's been confirmed

Posted by BLACK POWER on 2006-04-25 06:11:14

That these relationships forums are plagued with Concubine Black Women and their White Slave Masters. Where in the hell are the polls dealing with Black/Black love,relationships, marriages? You all are filled with so much hatred for the Black man, that you are too blind to realize that the all the white man wants is sex from you, so he can go and brag to his friends about nailing a "Black Ho". These pale honkeys feel some kind of sick sexual entitlement to Black women by way of history courtesy of slavery, and you all are foolish enough to fall into their trap. The lie that the White man is a gentleman is only a myth, just like the false belief that every Black man is a misogynist, don't fall for the WHITE LIES. You disrespect the Black man like he's a piece of $%!@, well I got news for you THE WHITE MAN IS NOT GOD.

Posted by Koko Butta on 2006-04-26 04:04:20

Why are you everywhere?

Once agaun it is not attacking anyone. The reason that there are polls like this is to get people thinking and find out what they are thinking about.......

Well at least we aren't the only ones feeling down because nowadays usually all you hear about is how great white and asian women are from black men.Another reason why there are polls like this. All you hear about black women are stereeotypes. Where is the positive reconition.

Posted by BLACK POWER on 2006-04-27 12:45:11

@Koko

Once again, I'm everywhere because I'm an opinionated Black man, and if I want to express my mind, then I'll proceed to do so. If you want positive recognition of Blacks, then go to a BLACK WEBSITE. You're not going to get ANY positive recognition for Blacks off of a site that is PREDOMINANTLY WHITE and has Black members who are willing to kiss white azz, sorry it won't happen.

Posted by Koko Butta on 2006-04-27 22:53:57

No one is targeting anyone okay. I do not hate black men. Where are you getting this from! No one hates you. I think you could be cool if you stop being so angry. Damn! P.S. Nowadays it seems the other way around anyway. There are way more black men with white woman than the reverse.

Posted by BLACK POWER on 2006-04-28 14:34:53

@KOKO

I'm just sick and tired of Blacks hating each other, so they go running to other races to love and justify their Blackness, it makes me sick and then it p!sses me off, so that's why I'm angry. Why is that more Black men dating White women, it is because those brothers are lost and ignorant and DO NOT represent and speak for all Black Men. The Overwhelming Majority of Black Men are with Black Women, and trust me it will always be that way.