Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Black is Beautiful....Isn't it?(Men of all colors & nations)

You need to check yourself babycakes. If you don't like my poll move on.

Posted by Koko Butta on 2006-04-26 03:49:01

Secondly all of your accusations are wrong. It is not some black feminist thing. It is a poll about opinion. The reason I made the poll was to see people's opinions on the topic. I'm not trying to put anyone down so know the facts. There wasn't any question that attacked anyone except for the last. But if you can read it says that it is not my thought. I asked that question because it seemed to be going around a lot and I wanted to know what people really think. That is what a poll is for. Next I know what the phrase "Black is Beautiful" means. I know it is about pride.It does'nt take a rocket scientist to figure it out. But if you would ask instead of automatically trying to insult someone you would know that I was using it in a different context from it's past meaning.I don't know where blame of black men comes in because I'm not blaming anyone. If I hated black men I would not have included them at all. This poll is not hateful at all. Maybe it's you that is because you,not me,started throwing insults. So right now what ever is stuck all up your @$$, maybe some self-hate or some form of male PMS, you need to check before you end up starting something you may not be able to finish.

Peace Out.

Posted by BLACK POWER on 2006-04-27 12:40:47

@Koko

Whatever, all you "sistas" on these polls are the same, you hate Black men, you blame us for EVERYTHING, you love White Men, am I missing something here? I didn't think so. Black is Beautiful ONLY GOES FOR BLACKS, so stop asking these nimrod white men, what they think about you. Check out the Duke University case, and you'll see exactly what the white man thinks about you, in his eyes you are nothing but a piece of a$$, got it now. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out. About your little challenge, PLEASE DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH. I'm a Black man and your petty threats can't even dent my armor, so go intimidate one of these pale white men that are always answering your polls, FEAR DON'T LIVE HERE.

Posted by Koko Butta on 2006-04-27 23:39:53

Black men love white women is what it really seems like. I love black men and regard them equally to other ethnicities and so do many other black woman.

Posted by BLACK POWER on 2006-04-28 14:21:49

@KOKO

Sorry but you're wrong once again, wherever you live you need to move, for real. Listen to this, because it is the truth:

THE OVERWHELMING MAJORITY OF BLACK MEN DATE/MARRY WITHIN THEIR RACE

THE OVERWHELMING MAJORITY OF BLACK WOMEN DATE/MARRY WITHIN THEIR RACE.

Those Blacks that date/marry outside of their race WILL ALWAYS BE IN THE MINORITY. Please don't allow yourself to be fooled by all of these AMERIKKKAN WHITE LIES.

Posted by RoyalBlu on 2006-04-28 16:33:27

wow

this arguement is hilarious. not all of us sistas are puttin black men down, i'm pretty sure afta not being in BET music videos anymore and having to be ligth skinned or mixed in order to even get the attention of a black man would make some sistas look for da next best thing. Tim Duncan said "All black women are gold digger, thats why i never have and never will date one" having to hear bull $%!@ like that will $%!@ any sista off. I Love Black men...I love white men too, they both got they flaws and they both got they good things about them too so koko butta baby girl i feel u