Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Armwrestling Strength Resistance Test

Results

Posted by murph04 on 2007-02-28 18:07:20

I find it hard to believe that women and girls at 120 lbs or less had such an easy time defeating men and boys 180 lbs or more in armwrestling.

Posted by hello-69 on 2007-03-22 07:33:19

yeah, that is a big size difference. you would expect a 180lbs guy to have much larger and more powerful hands forearms and arms than a 120lbs girl

Posted by zorutanu on 2007-05-01 17:44:53

true story

I armwrestled a girl two years ago. I was the leader of a secondary-school's summer-camp. She was only 105 pounds and 16 years old and I was 23 years old young guy with 152 pounds. I beat her right-arm match with difficulty. But the biggest surprise was the left-arm match. I can't able to move her arm from the start-position. 10 second after I can put down her arm in a very hard fight to 45 degrees. But in this moment she easily stop me and I noticed her bulging little biceps what I couldn' saw till now. She easily pressed back my arm to the start position! She said: "I will exhauste you! Then she refused me to put her arm down to 45 degrees and pressed back again three time. After the last one she was tired too, so she put further my arm, and I couldn't resist. This young girl won and absolutly destroyed me. I touched her small, 11" biceps and my 12" bis. Her arm was much more harder. I told her that I joked. But after the university I went to teach the same school where this girl is a senior. I'm afraid she didn't believe this "joked story". Because she often try to finger my arms. May be she try to compare hers, and curious what is the truth...the unbelievable truth! Zorutanu

Posted by somechick121 on 2007-06-06 04:49:46

It isnt easy beating a guy at 180. I consider myself very strong for my size (just over 120), but theres a limit. I can beat pretty much anyone within 20 pounds of me, but after that it gets real hard. I'm always up for a go, but the biggest guy I've ever beaten was probably 185. That was hard. And he wasnt really an athlete even. Its hard to overcome that great a size mismatch.

Posted by zorutanu on 2007-06-07 16:02:47

I 've no chance beating a 180 guy. But some 110 lbs girls 've already beaten me! Are you a big-boned? Have you any biceps? What are yours unflexed/flexed measurements? Thanks.