Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Jesus's tomb

go ahead talk !!!

Posted by bonesboy08 on 2007-03-19 13:48:50

I encourage conversation on this poll.

Posted by Donald Dumpsfiels on 2007-03-19 20:19:30

Jesus's tomb

Jesus is not in his tomb. Ifound Jesus on I95 in Connecticut at a rest stop in the McDonald's at 5 am. Have you heard about Sinbad, the comic? He was dead and then came back!

Posted by hilaryduffsbiggestfan on 2007-03-20 19:49:05

They have no way to proove that it was Jesus and those other people and they have no way to proove that Jesus has a son or a wife.

Posted by Cloud Man on 2007-03-25 03:41:24

I agree, there is no way to prove if he had a wife or son, and I have no clue as to what tomb this poll even refers

Posted by Wetgalfan on 2007-03-31 22:00:56

What they won't tell you in their "documentary" is that the evidence to the contrary is so overwhelming, that their contention is hilarious. First off, the names that they were able to identify were more common than Smith and Jones are today. Second, the tomb is in the wrong town. Jesus was crucified in Jerusalem, but he came from Nazareth. A "family plot" would be there. Third, this tomb was discovered in 1980. As tombs were discovered, the Israeli government would remove the remains from these boxes and bury them, then store the boxes. Most of the boxes inscriptions are unreadable. How is it that all of the boxes from one tomb was so identifiable. How do we know that this isn't a huge hoax? Perhaps someone has gathered these and forged the documents stating that they are all from the same tomb. Jesus died. He rose again. He was seen by many people and then ascended into Heaven in human form. He is returning to rid the world of the wicked once and for all, no matter what these people and their pathetic attempts at debunking it might say.