Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

shoeplay (boys only)

Socks in class

Posted by Alexei_12 on 2007-03-04 04:39:17

As kids grow taller quickly, students' shoes are often too big for them. During the long class hours boys start jiggling their feet, so shoes easily come off and it's usual for lads to kick their shoes aside. Some schoolboys even dare to put feet up on the desk bar in sheer socks. Some others abuse their shoes crushing and stomping them against the floor. Socks also get soles torn.

Posted by john-t_1999 on 2007-05-06 16:05:20

A lot of boys in my class would play about with shoes, during long boring lessons. I did it too - just idly slipping my feet out, before eventually kicking them off completely and sliding them away to one side, then spending the remainder of the class in just socks. It just felt more comfortable to be in socks in class.

Glancing around the classroom after a while would reveal most boys in just black or grey school socks, having got rid of shoes completely, or be playing with them with their feet

Posted by blacksockguy15 on 2010-09-23 16:10:45

Cool. I am just the same, i love slipping my feet in and out of my shoes too. Sometime if i have to get up to get something in class and i don't bother putting my shoes back on an since i always wear black socks, no one really notices. There are lots of boys who do it too, and i love watching them play around with their shoes

Posted by sockslover2010 on 2010-10-07 20:19:56

Awesome!, I love quietly slipping my shoes off in class too, or just playing about with them in my socked feet. I always wear black socks too, and I love watching other boys in class secretly slip their shoes off thinking nobody is watching, especially if they are wearing black socks too (which nearly everybody does). Some boys even walk around the classroom in their socks. I've done that myself a few times, which is really exciting, in case any notices and says anything. Sometimes, I'll even touch another boys feet whom has taken his shoes off under the desk, which is an awesome feeling!

Posted by schoolsoxnundeez on 2010-10-25 18:13:35

I like doing shoeplay also. I do it in school under the desk, in the library, in restauratns, at the movies, anywhere I can. When I do it in class at school I try to make noise so that other boys notice that I am doing shoeplay so they will watch or maybe even do it themselves. Sometimes I do shoeoplay until my shoes come all the way off and I am in my socks.

If anyone likes to talk about shoeplay email me at schoolsoxundeez@yahoo.com