Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

White women and interracial relationships

What about the simple sex?

Posted by Gwen on 2002-05-28 18:56:22

Its not really mentioned in the Poll...but, well, Black Men and white women really do have the best sex....I mean not always but by and large at mixed parties and stuff, the tallest hunkiest Black Men come after us first....and well, umm(sorry white boys) but sex with Black men is usually way way more arousing and fulfilling.

Posted by me on 2002-06-03 03:38:52

========== In Reply To ========== Its not really mentioned in the Poll...but, well, Black Men and white women really do have the best sex....I mean not always but by and large at mixed parties and stuff, the tallest hunkiest Black Men come after us first....and well, umm(sorry white boys) but sex with Black men is usually way way more arousing and fulfilling.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It's funny that you say that, because I find (as a Black Woman) sex with White Men much more enjoyable than with Black men. And actually I prefer White men, they are more honest, employed, responsible and they treat you like a Queen. So you can relax and feel safe around them unlike alot of Black men. Guess we'll never be looking at the same guy. :)

Posted by Pat30 on 2003-03-11 22:45:40

well, that is your experience, and maybe also that of your friends...but I don't think you know the details of sex lives of women across the nation, let alone across the world...

========== In Reply To ========== Its not really mentioned in the Poll...but, well, Black Men and white women really do have the best sex....I mean not always but by and large at mixed parties and stuff, the tallest hunkiest Black Men come after us first....and well, umm(sorry white boys) but sex with Black men is usually way way more arousing and fulfilling.

Posted by GMCGUY on 2003-10-16 21:55:14

So its first come first serve with this $%!@! CHARGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've never seen such blatent remarks from a hore....