Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Average Bedtime (Teenage Girls Only)

Boy with early bedtime

Posted by early_bedtimer on 2007-11-21 00:22:12

I'm 19 y.o. boy and still living with mom and younger brother (near 14 y.o.) We share the same bedroom and our bedtime, light off, is at 6:30 PM on every working day, at 10:30 on Friday and Saturday evening (when both of us aren't punished), and 4:00 on Sunday afternoon (because mom want we are well rested on Monday morning). During the week, we dine at 5:45 in nightdress and have to brush our teeth and go to bed straight after. If one of us is late in bed one night, we two have to be in bed and to sleep early (at 6:30 and even earlier) also on Friday and Saturday.

Posted by Mitt on 2007-12-04 21:19:56

I am a 14 y/o girl and have a 16 y/o brother. We both have the same bedtime 9:00 o'clock. First we have to have a bath about 8:30. Mom calls me into the bathroom. I get undressed in my room first then mom gives my bath then I brush my teeth. While I'm doing that she calls my brother who also comes in undressed and she starts his bath so we are both naked together. Then he brushes his teeth. I am starting to get exciting about this. I make sure that I spend a lot of time there with him showing him everything. I don't know if he is old enough to be interested or not. Should I try to touch him?

Posted by quickdry on 2008-03-30 12:02:18

Well Mit thats an interseting question. I'm thinking you might be in UK as more say Mum there, and mothers often bath the older children. He may not see you as seuxally attractive because good family relation programs this out of us. However your Mum has no problem with your nudity and may or maynot approve of sibling education. You might ask Mum in private if you could see Bro erect at bathtime. You would get your answer right then. If she doesn't find that offensive, just ast her again when he is in bathroom before bath. Of course the mere question would perhaps start him down the woody trail. If Mum is right there and you handle feel his $%!@, he probably won't mind, but may turn red. I wouldn't do it more than once or without mom there. It could escalate to an unhealthy habit. He could start walking in with a hardon every night. I don't think you want that. But do it before his bath so if he loses control he can just hop in tub and clean up. Let us know what turns up !!