Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

white men would you like to be with black women

@Kendall

Posted by BLACK POWER on 2006-04-27 12:33:54

You're a simple-minded fool, to get on with the future you must first conquer the past, this country has not conquered the past, SO YOU LET IT GO ALREADY.

Posted by Kendall1819 on 2006-04-27 18:11:44

I realize nothing I say is going to change your mind, and that's fine, but I'm allowed to state my opinion right?

To move on, you sometimes have to let go of the past instead of dwelling on it. I agree that there is still a lot of race-related hatred....but that's the same as some people hating those who are fat or disabled, etc. Those people are stupid. But you saying that all white people oppress black people, or whatever, is just as bad as the whites who stereotype blacks.

All I'm saying is, maybe it's not always about race. If a white guy steals money from a black person, maybe he did it because he doesn't like black people. But he could have also done it because he needed money and the black guy was the first person he saw.....automatically making EVERYTHING about race is stupid.

Posted by the_driver7 on 2006-05-28 17:17:49

Colours doesn't matter

Hi, I am a white italian guy, have had a couple of relationship with african ladies and I felt very good with them. I founf they have a different background that makes them much more comfortable to be with. May be because I am from South Italy where we have lived from many years close with foreigners, but I want just say to appreciate black ladies. Thanks God to made them!