Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

white men would you like to be with black women

strong

Posted by hello-69 on 2006-04-25 18:13:07

i am a white guy. i love black women. they tend to be more athletic and muscular than white girls. the problem is that i am quite skinny and weak so black women think i am too puny and wont date me. do any black women like skinny little whie guys?

Posted by hello-69 on 2006-04-30 13:12:55

a fiesty strong black woman would have no problems humiliating me. i can imagine that most would be able to lift me and throw me easily. i just need to find one who likes that in a man! most prefer men to be the strong ones

Posted by davis girl on 2006-05-23 15:34:40

I would like for you to be more confident about yourself. You should not feel bad about your body type every man was made differently however, later down the road you could change your size if this makes you unhappy. As me being a black woman I love white men of different body types. I like skinny white men and so do some other black women and yes I would date a skinny white man. But,before you start dating any black woman try to stop the negative talk about your body. Black women will pick up on how you feel about yourself before you even open your mouth. And since you said you were too puny, skinny, and weak or you act like you are unhappy with your body type you will push black women away from you, and they will think and also say you are too skinny. Although, you are a skinny white man you can change your charcter into a strong white man who feels good about his self and then more black women would respect you for the size you are and your body type will no longer matter to them.