Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

white men would you like to be with black women

@hello-69

Posted by BLACK POWER on 2006-04-25 21:06:08

Don't worry Whitey, no Black woman don't want no white boy, don't let these BlackManEatin-Black Women fool you with their polls. The majority of Blk Women don't even find you desirable.

Posted by hello-69 on 2006-04-27 17:57:41

most women do not find me desirable! espechially well muscled or athletic ones as i am so weak compared to them

Posted by agrrrreat on 2006-09-20 07:37:55

You're deluding yourself. For cultural reasons there are some Black women who would never date a White man, just like you would never date a White woman, but that doesn't mean they don't find White men attractive. I'm not saying you really prefer White women, but I bet deep down inside there are White women who really do it for you - you just wouldn't allow yourself to give in to the attraction. Humans are programmed to find other humans sexually attractive, so unless you're saying Black and White people are two different species (which they're not), you're absolutely, scientifically, proven wrong.

Posted by o123oleary on 2006-09-27 12:30:00

I'm a white guy and my first few sexual experiences were with white women. They were great, but then I met an incredible woman from Nigeria. We both worked for an employment agency who placed us with a company working a 3pm-11pm shift. They provided transport home and one night she invited me in to her's for a coffee.

We ended up in bed together and words cannot describe how awesome our lovemaking was. Ever since that night, I just haven't been into white women. I've dated a few, but Black women just turn me on so much more. I know it's all just psychological, but give me a Black woman every time!