Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

girls wrestling boys

always beat my older cousins

Posted by grrrrrrrrrl on 2004-06-12 18:46:16

I am a 13 year old girl. My male cousins are in their late teens/20's, between 5'8 and 6'3, and all at least 170lbs [my biggest cousin is 6'2 and 230lbs]...i really enjoy making them beg. I get such a feeling of power when i have them trapped between my legs, and arms, or pinning them down, or sitting on their face and smothering them. It always starts as horseplay with all my other cousins...but i always manage to get one of them alone to have my way with. I am only 5'1 and 115lbs, but have been in gymnastics since i was 4, swimming since i was 7, and have weight trained the past 3 years. Once i get one hold on them, i can easily move into another before they know what happened..and their plea for mercy is never far off...that is, if i decide to let them go. If i'm in a real witchy mood, i'll make them worship my feet. It's so great to be a powerful girl!!!!!

Posted by Showster on 2004-08-01 19:23:36

Hmm.. I don't know how to put this.. Oh yeah, YOU'RE FULL OF $%!@! that's it! Everyone knows you're lying :>

========== In Reply To ========== I am a 13 year old girl. My male cousins are in their late teens/20's, between 5'8 and 6'3, and all at least 170lbs [my biggest cousin is 6'2 and 230lbs]...i really enjoy making them beg. I get such a feeling of power when i have them trapped between my legs, and arms, or pinning them down, or sitting on their face and smothering them. It always starts as horseplay with all my other cousins...but i always manage to get one of them alone to have my way with. I am only 5'1 and 115lbs, but have been in gymnastics since i was 4, swimming since i was 7, and have weight trained the past 3 years. Once i get one hold on them, i can easily move into another before they know what happened..and their plea for mercy is never far off...that is, if i decide to let them go. If i'm in a real witchy mood, i'll make them worship my feet. It's so great to be a powerful girl!!!!!