Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Students should spend more time in school.

Students should spend more time in school.

Posted by Porsche on 2006-02-24 02:59:46

Post ANY comments about this topic here please. Pro or Con.

Posted by Porsche on 2006-02-28 01:49:07

I know what you mean. But I also mean that you won't have any homework to really do at home. It is basically all class assignments.

Posted by Porsche on 2006-03-14 02:24:18

Thanks!

Thank you for everything! I finished my essay using these results. Though I am keeping this pole up because I am curious of the actual results. I gave an oral presentaion on it and got an A, I think I might have been marked down for volume, but that's not your fault! The actual essay I haven't gotten back yet, though I think I got an A. Thanks again! :)

Posted by FATPEPOLE! on 2006-06-29 04:32:09

dude no way after 3 frist months of school my brain gets over loaded i cant think and one time i was so stres i almost got a detention me dentiton does not match i never got one but still i cant believe i field 7th grade last year

Posted by Final_Fantasy_girl on 2006-12-01 23:50:52

No way...

I don't think students should go to school longer. I mean, when was the last time you really learned anything there? Well for me, I learn in math, but I haven't learned that much new in about four years. So, lengthening the school day will do no good at all, particularly if the teachers cannot use the time they already have. That was a good poll, by the way. And congrats on the A!