Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Men & Boys - Do you wear thong swimwear?

My 16 year old brother - his thong.

Posted by Stefania on 2005-12-21 16:29:06

We are all on a swim team at the school and I got together with my brother's girlfriend and we gave him a navy speedo thong this past spring. He did not hesitate to put it on and wear it to the beach. He is my brother, but he looks "FINE" in that thong. He has all the girls looking at him during swim practice as he wears the skimpy speedo suits and not those long jammer types. Long live the speedo and now the thong for boys.

Posted by Steve ST on 2005-12-23 21:13:12

thong question from rural midwest

I live in a small mid west town. I have never seen anyone in a thong. i am not against them---but as someone who knows little about it-- I have some questions---If I am right that a thong just has skinny piece of cloth going up inside your crack-- a thong wearer is showing his whole butt is he not? In an area like I come from-- I think a person would be arrested for not covering any of his butt----I mean i reallly do not know that but is legality a question thong wearers have to deal with--secondly-- Does not having a skinny piece of cloth running up your butt crack-- make your inner butt sore?/ Thanks

I live in a small mid west town. I have never seen anyone in a thong. i am not against them---but as someone who knows little about it-- I have some questions---If I am right that a thong just has skinny piece of cloth going up inside your crack-- a thong wearer is showing his whole butt is he not? In an area like I come from-- I think a person would be arrested for not covering any of his butt----I mean i reallly do not know that but is legality a question thong wearers have to deal with--secondly-- Does not having a skinny piece of cloth running up your butt crack-- make your inner butt sore?/ Thanks

Posted by Steve ST on 2005-12-23 21:13:31