Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Answering the Door in the Nude.

done it many times

Posted by redcat on 2006-10-17 15:24:35

i've answered the door naked many times. i live in an apartment building at the end of the hall, so there's no chance of neighbors walking by. whenever i order a pizza or something, i watch out the window and if the delivery guy is cute enough, i'll answer naked. the building super ahs seen me naked a couple times, too!

Posted by french2000 on 2008-02-02 21:03:16

at home i am always topless in a short seethru skirt about 8 cm long. i go out on balcony and answer the door that way. luv the looks i get.

Posted by firepoint525 on 2012-01-02 22:49:28

Make sure you don't have any money in your hand when you answer the door. That way, you have an excuse to flip around and show off your bare butt for him while you walk away from him to go get some money!

Posted by nakedrhode on 2013-03-16 13:56:24

I have a warning on our door naked bodies in side all my friends have a good laugh about it .I always answer the door nude and get shocked looks ,but explain I am a nudist and often this has the desired affect and then its all smiles .As yet I have never had a negative reaction .

Posted by sarahx17 on 2013-12-06 04:09:12

When I was 16 I was at a sleepover at a friends house and I was dared to answer the door naked when the pizza guy came. He was shocked when I answered the door lol. My friends were giggling around the corner.