Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Bra & Panties or T-Shirt & Panties (Guys Only)

panties but not thongs

Posted by OldGoat1950 on 2019-11-12 20:40:18

I prefer girls in bikini panties but I hate thongs. When a girl wears a thong it's like she wants to be exposed, I'd rather see her in something that most girls prefer me not to see.

mail.com

Posted by analee on 2019-11-22 00:13:53

I get that........and honestly i usually wear what my bf likes at the time. Often I wear bikini or french cut, and also i wear thongs (especially since it works better with some dresses). And i've had guys who like knowing i'm not wearing anything under my skirt or shorts. Basically i want my guy to know that i'm wearing (not wearing) my undies for him, so he can decide what i wear (or dont wear).

Posted by Getemoff on 2019-12-03 17:16:08

I prefer a girl to be wearing a t-shirt with either briefs or bikini. Her panties should be partially visible.

I like her to wear the t-shirt because it covers up most of her body. She's pretty much dressed as normal except for the loss of her skirt / shorts / trousers.

A fully clothed woman has a lot of sexual power over a man but once her panties are exposed she's sexually vulnerable and the man has all the power.

Posted by analee on 2019-12-25 00:47:33

When i'm home, either alone or with my boyfriend, i usually wear a tshirt and panties. I like him to know that i'm always available, and remind him what he can have.

Posted by Getemoff on 2019-12-26 16:43:28

Some women would find it degrading to parade themselves sexually in front of a man, even if he is their boyfriend. Do you wear a bra under the t shirt ?

I think that your bf is very lucky you make it so obvious you are available. The thin material of a brief pair of panties offer so little protection.

You must get sexual satisfaction from it as well. Would you describe yourself as sexually submissive ?