Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Have you girls been groped or molested?

groped by my horny pe teacher

Posted by Lea14 on 2009-01-03 01:17:46

I was groped by my PE teacher when I was 12 and 13. He often "helped" us with the gym routines ie at the parallel bars or horses. When he lifted us girls up he touched very intensive my crotch area or my chest. Sometimes his hands slipped under our shirts and he felt our bare chests. He left our school before I reached 8th grade. We girls were glad as we all began to develop boobies and didnt like his groping on our bare breasts.

Posted by johnhiggins on 2009-11-16 15:54:44

That PE teacher should have his balls chopped off........!

Posted by Lord E on 2010-11-23 07:00:38

You should be grateful he was nice enough to give you the pleasure.

Posted by Lea14 on 2011-02-19 13:15:45

I would have been more grateful if he wouldn't have been so rough. He often pinched our nipples. A friend of my dad groped me, too. I was wearing a small crop top which barely covered my little boobies when I was 13. But he was very gentle and gave me pleasure. When he caressed my nipples a shiver was always running down my spine.

Posted by charlee14 on 2011-05-08 13:36:21

Lea, Lord E ist right. Be glad when men show interest in you. My father would hve spanked me for resisting a man. He expects me that I would let freely every man do with me like he desires. If he needs relief as a man I always have to grant this with my bare body.