Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

PROPER CARE AND GROOMING OF DAUGHTERS' HAIR

my sisters hair grooming story

Posted by madman6.0 on 2006-12-17 08:31:24

one day i was watching my mom do my sisters hair and my sister did not like it she is 18. my mom finally got tired of her complaning. so my mom told her to take off her pants and panties and get ove her knee. my sis did as my mom said and then i was sent to get the cane. my sis got spanked her on her bare bottom right in front of me my mom told me to pay attietion to how she did this so i could properly punish my daughters. when mom was finished my sisters bottom was really red. then my sis was sent to stand in the corner of the lving room while me and mom watched tv. where the tv was at you could see my siter in the corner. after an hour my mom gave my sister a spanking with the paddle. then mom tolder my sis to go take her shower than come back down with just the towel on. and then when my sister came down my mom had got the hair brush. she told my sister to drop the towel and to get over her knee. mom the soanked her with the hair brush. mom then after the spanking my sister had to kiss mom and say thank you for the spanking and promse to not to reist again. then my sis is made to kneel and kiss the hair brush while telling mom thank you for the spanking the my sis is made to go to the corner again. after 3 hours my sis was told to come and see mom i had to go and get sis. mom tld my sister that she is to finsh her daly chores naked just like she was during the spanking and my sister went and did them. i was told to fallow her and make sure she did everything. my sis still naked eats dnner at the dinner table with us. my sister said somthing and mom had heard it. the next thing i no my sister is being spanked with a wooden spoon. mom then sent her to her room and to wat in the corner till she gets there. after shes gome me and mom dinish eating and then i m goes and grabes the belt,paddle,cane,and the wooden spoon,and the hair brush. she then give my sister a choice of what one she wants to be spanked with. she couldent decide so mom said she will get them all and sits down on the edge of the bed and makes my sister go across her knee. i was 10 years old then now i am a dad and have three daughter and spank them like my mom did my sis

Posted by quickdry on 2008-02-18 23:01:30

I'm interested in parents taking a poll I'm doing for school. I'm currently studying counseling. The only reason I'm asking you personally is you have daughters and I don't want a bunch of teen answers just parents. Please tell other parents you know. Thanks

http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/323688

thanks much Dennis