Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Rules For Husbands??

Should be:

Posted by girliegirl on 2005-09-14 02:04:19

Husbands should be the slaves of women. To ensure thier dependancey on us, they should never receive any education, besides how to please a women. Men should have no rights, and should be treated as objects, and beasts of burden, which they are.

Posted by misterpollster on 2005-09-15 12:03:45

I disagree that men should be slaves to women. But if that were to occur, how would it start? I mean if women just tried to take over men would revolt, and you must admit it would not be good for the ladies. Also, I believe that most women secretly would rather go back to the way things were years ago... where they were focused mainly on the domestic things of child rearing, housekeeping, and honoring the husband. The reason I think that is because it takes all the pressure off of a woman when she knows, as my wife does, that all she needs to think about is house, home, and children. She is happy to be a skirt and apron wearing lady.

Posted by Music412 on 2005-09-17 22:29:09

Why can't the husband and wife be equals? No dominant one, no submissive one.

Posted by jennaxx on 2006-03-11 10:58:49

Thank you, Music!!! Yes, people, it's the freaken' new millennium, and we should all be equal. As for being weaker and fragile and all that bull, I can squat 250 lbs., so unless Triple H is on this message board, I can almost guarantee that I'm at least as strong as the pollster! My husband loves my strenght, in fact, we met when I was his personnal trainer! I will shovel snow anyday over sitting around knitting hankerchieves! Any guy who thinks that women are fragile and need to be protected hasn't studied Boudicca!!!!