Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Celebrity Headscissor Poll: Who's The Best?

Body Scissor

Posted by Jim135 on 2005-10-15 22:49:31

Hi Candie,

Yes Vise has incredible legs and she's quite flexible which makes it virtually impossible to avoid them. Skiing is what helped her build up her legs to that level. Going back to my first scissor experience the girl's name was Samantha and I wish I could say that we went on to do a lot of scissoring but I just don't know. I've come across a few pretty good scissor holds but Vise was the first to truly enjoy it. The first time with Vise was in the gym and we were stretching on some mats so I got the urge to throw a headlock on her. No sooner did her leg come up around my neck and pull me backwards but it was very quick and she didn't really hold me down. We quickly progressed from there though. If we were in public with friends her ploy would be to jump on my back piggyback and squeeze that way but not really let on to everyone else as it's sometimes tough to explain the love of squeezing and being squeezed to those that don't understand. So not having experienced your scissorhold Candie I can't say that Vise is as strong or stronger than you. I can say that she is very, very strong. She almost made me blackout once but I tapped and luckily she let go otherwise I was out.

So do you think I might be able to hold you up during a chicken fight? Just curious, always on the lookout for a good partner. Most didn't really know how to hang on and once the fight started their legs would shoot out straight and they'd easily fall off. Only a couple kept their legs wrapped tightly with Vise being one of those.

You sound quite formidable Candie, or at least you sure talk a good game. ;) Take care.

Jim

Posted by QuincySqueezed on 2005-10-16 03:35:38

Hey Candie

Would you be behind me wrapping your powerful legs around me or in front, or beside. Either way it would be painful but just curious or would there be a special way for me :P
Posted by Candie on 2005-10-16 08:57:34

Hi Jim, Like Vise, I’ve built up my legs by being very active in sports. I started out in gymnastics but got too big. I then turned to swimming. I also play softball and have been weight training for several years. And I’ve also trained in kickboxing. Vise and I both have huge, muscular legs so strength wise we might be close.

I do get enjoyment out of overpowering an opponent with a leg scissor! I’ve beaten a lot of guys that way. And that’s not just talk! I like to win! I’ve been able to destroy several guys who are older than me, including my daddy! I guess it’s a power thing!

I don’t know about you holding me up. I’m a pretty big girl! :-) But if you did, it would be hard for anyone to knock me off. I’d have my legs wrapped around you real tight!

Candie

Posted by Candie on 2005-10-16 09:05:24

Hi Quincy!

I usually get behind an opponent when I wrap their bodies up with my legs. I'll then power them over and squeeze them into submission with a side leg scissor. Any special scissor hold you'd like me to use on you?

Candie

Posted by QuincySqueezed on 2005-10-16 12:22:21

No I prefer the behind scissors because I use my elbows as a wedge in yor pressure points to escape