Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Celebrity Headscissor Poll: Who's The Best?

Body Scissor

Posted by Jim135 on 2005-10-13 04:15:22

There was one more thing I meant to mention Candie. Vise was a great partner for chicken fights in the pool. How's your experience in that arena? If you've participated I was wondering if any of your partners came away woosy from you squeezing to hold on. Vise had a grip that had to be felt to be believed. Once her legs wrapped around my back her lower body basically became one with my upper body and the only way she was going down was if I fell. I asked about the woosy part because I watched her team up with another guy once and after the fight he was no kidding woosy because her legs had held on so tight.

Posted by QuincySqueezed on 2005-10-13 04:26:11

Hey Candie I would like to feel your legs wrapped around me. I'm pretty sure I would put up a good fight tell me if you would think it would go differently and exactly what you would do?

Posted by hello-69 on 2005-10-13 11:43:03

hey jim, its nice to know that this is all friendly. do you work out? if you are that size and weight and not too fat you must have an awesome body. i am training to get bigger but i am one of those guys who seems to stay small and skinny whatever i do. i am strong and fit for my size but i do not think i would last long in a scissor from either the vice or from candie.

Posted by Jim135 on 2005-10-13 13:26:54

Hello hello, You bet I work out. I won't classify myself as a super body builder though. You sound a lot like I was when I was younger. Through high school I was the same height and only 150 pounds. I had a girlfriend back then who was a water polo player hurt me with her legs while playing in a pool, accidentally of course. Just keep at it and you'll eventually fill out; it takes time. Remember from the other posts I said I'm older. It's easy to get discouraged if you don't perceive progress. One thing to keep in mind about people like Vise and Candie, while you may not be able to take a lot right now they respect the effort to improve yourself and will be very encouraging. It's a win-win situation because as you get stronger you're able to take more and that in turn is more fun for them. :) So keep it up.

Posted by Candie on 2005-10-15 00:51:30

Hi Quincy!

Here’s the way I see it:

You keep bragging about how you won’t give up if you’re trapped in a leg scissor. I bet you that I can make you give up. We sit on the floor and I wrap my legs around your body. I start to squeeze you with my legs a little as I lock my feet together. You have a confident smile on your face as you tell me to squeeze you harder. I start cranking up the pressure a bit but it doesn’t really faze you.

I still am not using much of my strength so I crank my squeeze on you up a notch. I see the smile fading from your face as you see my muscular thighs and calves flexing up hugely! As I increase the pressure on your body with my legs, I can tell you’re starting to feel more pain and you’re having a little trouble breathing! But you hang in there refusing to give up. Now I start turning it on some more and squeeze harder. You really start to feel the pain and struggle to get free but I keep you trapped! You’re hands run helplessly over my bulging thighs and calves.

I’m not even using half my strength as I tighten the hold. You’re turning red and gasping but refuse to submit! I guess I’m going to have to break your ribs to get you to give up! With a powerful thrust of my thighs, I give you another squeeze. I’m maybe using half my power but it’s way too much for you. You wail in pain as you cry out your submission!

Nice try Quincy! Candie