Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Celebrity Headscissor Poll: Who's The Best?

Body Scissor

Posted by Candie on 2005-10-04 02:34:39

Quincy - I know sometimes it's hard to give up and admit defeat. Even I have been in that position! (but not very often and not in a long while!) There's no shame if you give up against a strong girl like me. Hell, if you're trapped and squeezed between a pair of 23 inch muscular thighs, what other choice do you have?

Candie

Posted by Candie on 2005-10-04 02:38:47

Now that you mention it Quincy...

You and Jim should tell me more about yourselves! I'd love to hear about you guys. Like how big you are, your age, your wrestling experinces, stuff you like to do and...this is real important...are you guys cute?

Candie

Posted by QuincySqueezed on 2005-10-04 03:35:36

I am 20 Years old. I have 7 years of Tae Kwon Do. 3 years of Grappling. Not very big but hard to get a grip on. I'm fast. And I think of myself as very cute. :P

Posted by QuincySqueezed on 2005-10-04 04:12:11

Plus all the girls say I'm Cute. They say my best thing is my face. And I do work out my abs. Proud to say I have a six pack.

Posted by Jim135 on 2005-10-05 03:47:29

Hmmm, well Quincy smoked me on the grappling experience but I feel I received more than adequate training in all of the times I worked to avoid Vise's grip. I'm 6'3" and 210 lbs. As for age, well, can I just say I'm older than Quincy?