Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Celebrity Headscissor Poll: Who's The Best?

Body Scissor

Posted by Candie on 2005-10-04 00:19:40

No Quincy. It's not wrong to try to hold out. But eventually, when you realize that you can't escape, you should just give up! Why endure more pain when you know you've been beaten? Not long ago, I wrestled this macho type guy. He didn't stand a chance against me. I got his head in a side leg scissor and started squeezing. He was too damn stubborn to give up! He laid there and tried to hang on even though he knew I'd beaten him. He made himself look even more pathetic with all of his whimpering! I finally had to put him out of his misery and knock him out cold!

Candie

Posted by QuincySqueezed on 2005-10-04 01:02:05

Maybe I should give up to you if you got me in a body scissor but I don't like to be beaten by anyone

Posted by Jim135 on 2005-10-04 01:15:15

Hi Candie,

You sound like a chip off the ol' Vise. :) She had a double purpose when it came to beating guys. She too loved the expression by some when they were beaten by a girl but on other, as was my case, she enjoyed seeing the look on my face, the grimacing, and overall enjoying the control she had. Usually when I tapped she'd relax rather than release the hold and then she'd transition into something else. When you meet someone new how long does it take for the thought of scissoring them to enter your mind?

Jim

Posted by Candie on 2005-10-04 02:29:16

Not long, Jim! I'm starting already to think of scissoring you! I'm imagining it now! God, you look like your in soooo much pain!...so helpless! :-)

Vise is definitely a good name for your friend. I have to admit that I'm a lot like her. It feels good to physically dominate a guy, especially an arrogant one! A lot of guys think girls are weak and it's so much fun turning the tables on them! It's fun to put them in their place and watch them suffer! It's a power thing! I know...my bad!

Candie

Posted by QuincySqueezed on 2005-10-04 02:32:18

Are you imagining body scissoring me to canndie