Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Celebrity Headscissor Poll: Who's The Best?

Body Scissor

Posted by Jim135 on 2005-09-30 13:29:28

Hi Candie,

I'd find it fun because I'd know to tap out before it got to that extreme. I may be stubborn but I'm not stupid. :) One has to know the happy medium between pain and, well, more pain.

Posted by Candie on 2005-10-01 01:41:27

Hi Jim,

You sound like a sensible guy! I guess some people don't know when to give up. If I get an opponent in a leg scissor, they know that they are trapped and should just submit before they get hurt! That would be the smart thing to do! Some might think they are being brave trying to hold out, but there is a big difference between being brave and being just plain stupid!

Candie

Posted by Jim135 on 2005-10-01 15:08:08

Hi Candie,

You sound pretty sensible yourself as well as strong. My friend Vise used to like getting guys that claimed they wouldn't give up. Even though most are just talk there are a few out there than can take quite a bit. She almost made me black out once but I tapped just before going out. I 'grayed out' and recognized it. Thing is that it was a figure four so it wasn't particularly painful, just steady pressure in the right places. She got an Italian guy with quite an ego at a party once. As soon as she got the headscissor locked he tapped immediately but she just held on for a while to drive the point home. Later she had him in a headlock/bodyscissor from which he couldn't escape. It was shortly after that he quietly left the party; I mean it really bruised his ego.

So yes I know when to say when but I also make you work for it. If guys give right away all the time you won't find it very satisfying now would you? It's all about keeping it fun.

Jim

Posted by Candie on 2005-10-01 18:11:20

Hi Jim,

Vise sounds like a girl after my own heart! I really like showing off how strong I am, especially against guys. It’s great to see the looks on their faces when they get beaten by a girl! I’m a big, strong girl and I really enjoy the feeling of being able to overpower guys! It has given me a lot of confidence knowing that I’m stronger than them! I guess it really is a power thing!

I’ve used the headlock/bodyscissor hold to totally immobilize an opponent too! I really do have incredibly strong legs and arms form working out and sports. I like a guy to put up a fight, but once they’re trapped between my thighs, it’s over!

Cheers, Candie

Posted by QuincySqueezed on 2005-10-03 02:05:04

Hi Candie

I know when I am beat as well but I like to put a brave face on and grit my teeth and try. Is that so wrong