Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Celebrity Headscissor Poll: Who's The Best?

Body Scissor

Posted by hello-69 on 2006-02-09 08:44:15

hey jim and candie, i see you are getting competative over strongest arms and legs. i have a slightly different way of checking for you both. this would combine arm and leg strength. which of you could throw me the furthest? i weigh 150lbs at 5'10. it would be a good measure of overall strength. a guy at school used to pick me up and throw me as far as he could. he was real strong. so what do you think? realistically how far could you throw me or someone my size?

Posted by hey jo on 2006-02-16 03:44:39

Any Takers?

I'm looking for a girl in the mid-west. I'm 15 (guy) 5'7" 140lbs, pretty muscular and athletic. Let me know if you want to have a match.

Posted by hey jo on 2006-02-17 04:03:19

hey candie

candie i read some of wat you said before and it seems like you're all talk. you say you have powerful thighs and arms but i want to see it to beleive it. do you got pictures to post? cuz im sure some of these other people want to see pictures of such a powerful mixed wrestler

Posted by hello-69 on 2006-02-18 01:25:37

i think candie is genuine. she talks about throwing a guy around like someone who has beenthere and done it. photos would be hot though

Posted by Jim135 on 2006-08-06 16:43:14

Hi Chrissie,

Don't know when/if you'll see this since it looks like the thread died. Oh well. Just wanted to say hello and let you know you're not forgotten. You've probably migrated to MySpace just like the rest of us. Hope all is well, keep squeezing.

Jim