Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Celebrity Headscissor Poll: Who's The Best?

Body Scissor

Posted by Jim135 on 2005-11-10 11:26:36

Hi Chrissie,

And the Lions can't win to save themselves. Oh well you figure I'd be used to it after all these years since it's the same ol' thing season after season.

Squeezed in the middle of the airport? Sure why not? I'll take it when I can get it. ;) Now it might have to be applied under the guise of a piggyback ride or something so we'd have to see if you're as creative as Vise. She squeezed me once in Heathrow (London) while we were sitting down eating.

Yep you sound a lot like her. I can't make an honest comparison as far as looks. She's pretty hot but then again so is Sandra Bullock. I know that wasn't the answer you gave me so don't be too mad. :)

Jim

Posted by Candie on 2005-11-25 16:33:49

Hi Jim,

Hope you're having a nice holiday! We had a great family dinner and I saw a bit of the football game. Since it's the holidays, I'll be nice and not say anything about your Lions and I won't brag about the first place Bears! :)

I don't know if I'd be as creative as Vice. What kind of scissor hold would you want me to put you in? Maybe you can describe it for me. And if you don't say that I'm prettier than Vice, I may have to squeeze you real hard! :)

Candie

Posted by Jim135 on 2005-11-28 01:00:08

Hi Candie,

Thanks for not doggin' on me about the Lions. Thanksgiving made me a little embarrassed to be a Lions fan I have to admit but I keep sticking with them because I figure they can only get better, but when that will be in beyond me.

The scissor hold would be up to you really. Just to get your mind going here is what Vise did. When she saw me waiting she came up to me and jumped on my just as you see people do in movies and such. Only instead of simply wrapping her legs around me she was really squeezing hard. She even leaned back a bit and straightened her legs to get a really tight squeeze. After that we went to a food area to sit and eat. While we did she sat with her legs around me in a side body scissors. She was nice and didn't squeeze while I ate but in between bites she 'reminded' me of where her legs were. Then for her best move she 'accidentally' dropped something on the floor. She said if I was a gentleman I'd pick it up for her (with an evil grin on her face). I had to lean across her lap to get it since she strategically dropped in over there. As I was reaching for it her left leg came up and around my neck trapping me in a bent over position squeezing very tight. So does that give you any ideas Candie?? :)

Jim

Posted by Candie on 2005-12-05 02:50:30

Hi Jim,

Looks like the Lions will be left in the dust by the Bears. I guess this might be the year for Chicago teams. It’s about time!

Wow, I’m definitely not as creative as Vise! Sounds like she really knows how to turn you on! Up to now, my leg scissoring has been done to win wrestling matches and inflict pain on opponents. I really haven’t leg scissored guys very often as part of a sexual thing.

I did have a boy friend who really enjoyed having his head positioned high up between my thighs. (What guy wouldn’t?):) I could tell it got him excited…until I really started squeezing! Ouch! I love overpowering guys (and girls) and showing off how strong I am! I admit that I enjoy having them helplessly trapped in my muscular legs and listening to them moan! That turns me on! I just love being in control!

Season’s Cheers, Chrissie

Posted by Jim135 on 2005-12-05 15:31:53

Hi Chrissie,

After getting smoked by the Vikes yesterday I've pretty much given up for anything good this season. I'm still waiting for the Lions to have one of those years.

I don't know if I'd classify the airport encounter with Vise as a sexual thing; but sensual definitely! And okay I'll admit I was turned on but it did hurt being scissored while bent over. She pretty much ran the whole gambit of scissoring, competitive to inflict pain and control things just like you, sensual, and sexual that I haven't even really touched on. I don't want to seem too explicit or creepy so I'll keep the latter part to myself. :) I like to think I'm open minded but I wouldn't be that open in the middle of an airport. We tried to figure out how we might wrestle but there were no mats so squeezing during lunch was our compromise.

I'll be on the other side of the world until March or so and I don't know what kind of internet access I'll have. So in the event you don't hear from me for a while don't forget about me and check back from time to time.

Season's Greetings to you as well.

Jim