Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Celebrity Headscissor Poll: Who's The Best?

Body Scissor

Posted by Jim135 on 2005-10-31 14:32:12

Hi Chrissie,

The Bears got lucky. Even a blind squirrel finds a nut now and then. :) Just kidding, the Lions forgot how to throw the ball and it cost them. Oh well, next time.

Vise immobilized with a figure four very well too but she sure was able to squeeze with it when she flexed her legs. Granted she could crank on more pressure with a straight scissor but her figure four was more insidious in that it didn't give nearly the pain and yet it was with this hold she almost made me black out. :) When it comes down to it a good squeeze is a good squeeze so as long as it's good I'll take it. ;)

I didn't even realize I was in the 'hood a coupla weeks back. I'll let you know if I pass through again so you can tell stories about how you squeezed someone right in the middle of the airport. The more you describe yourself the more you sound like Vise. She had a fine balance of upper and lower body strength which made her quite the competitor. Normally if trapped in a body scissor I could pin a girl's arms and it's pretty much a draw. This was not the case with her. And when she locked in her boddyscissor/headlock combo the only way our was to give. :) I look forward to comparing sometime. Happy Halloween.

Jim

Posted by QuincySqueezed on 2005-11-07 03:18:16

Hey Candie

do you ever tickle your opponents becuase I am extremely ticklish and it would end badly if you did.

Posted by Candie on 2005-11-09 05:05:50

Hi Jim!

Those Bears keep getting lucky! Maybe it's just Chicago's year for sports! Okay...maybe not hockey!

Would you really like being squeezed in the middle of O'Hare airport? Actually, that kinda sounds fun!

So I'm a lot like Vise, huh? Is she as pretty as me?? (The answer to that question is "No, Chrissie, you're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen!) :)

Luv, Candie

Posted by Candie on 2005-11-09 05:07:54

Hi Quincy,

I might tickle someone if we were just goofing around. But NEVER in a competitive match. I take things seriously then!

Cheers, Candie

Posted by QuincySqueezed on 2005-11-09 15:11:26

good becuase tickling is not fair to a ticklish person i rather just have a clean match