Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Celebrity Headscissor Poll: Who's The Best?

Body Scissor

Posted by Jim135 on 2005-10-27 03:49:33

Hi Chrissie,

Seems I repeated myself in a message even though I submitted it only once. Hmmm, gotta love computers sometimes.

Sandra Bullock huh? Are you psychic? I really like Sandra Bullock. That gives a good mental picture. As for me, well, I can't really pick a celebrity that I resemble and I've never been one to boast so I just refer to myself as average looking.

So here's one for you. Most guys keep saying they won't give; mainly because they're stubborn and also to keep the conversation going. So what would happen if you had someone in a scissor hold that didn't want to give because they enjoyed it too much? Or perhaps you wouldn't let them give because you enjoyed it too much. Like I said in an earlier post, I'm stubborn but not stupid; and I know what I like.

Go WINGS!!

Jim

PS: Bears are at the Lions this weekend too. Seems you and I are clashing all over. It's about time to take it to the ring me thinks!

Posted by Candie on 2005-10-29 01:33:57

Hi Quincy!

I don't think anybody would be able to handle getting totally squeezed to pieces in my bearhug then having to be subjected to a killer legscissor hold from me! It's more than any human could possibly bear! It's definitely an either "Submit or Pass Out" decision for my opponent!

Candie

Posted by QuincySqueezed on 2005-10-29 01:35:18

I'll try as long as you go easy?

Posted by Candie on 2005-10-29 01:50:30

Hi Jimmy,

I’m totally computer challenged too! I’m definitely not a geek like daddy!

So you like Sandra Bullock, huh? I kinda like it when people say I look like her. I may not be exactly “Miss Congeniality” though! Especially NOT if I’m wrestling or boxing with someone!

If I’m in a competitive match, I will definitely crank up my legscissor hold on someone until they submit! A lot of guys are stubborn and don’t want to give up to a girl. They may start out enjoying a leg squeeze from me. But I’ll eventually turn that pleasure into pain if they get too stubborn! I really enjoy winning so I’ll squeeze someone until they have to give up! I enjoy the feeling of power when I have someone helplessly trapped! I definitely wouldn’t be that nasty in a more playful type encounter, though!

If you are ever brave enough to get in the ring with me, I’ll totally eat you up!...just like the Bears will do to the Lions this weekend! :)

Your friendly neighborhood Scissor Queen, Chrissie

Posted by Candie on 2005-10-29 01:52:37

Quincy, Easy? I don't know the meaning of that word! :)