Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Celebrity Headscissor Poll: Who's The Best?

Body Scissor

Posted by hello-69 on 2005-10-26 15:37:36

you should try candie. you could try on your daddy-he sounds around my size. yes girls who work out are really sexy. i am kind of crazy about you. you have a strong sexy body. most girls your size would either want nothing to do with a weed like me or just want to hurt me. i like a girl who can prove her strength but not be nasty with it.

Posted by Candie on 2005-10-27 01:20:59

Jim,

The pleasure is all mine! And I repeat, GO HAWKS! It’s kinda hard to even think about hockey with everyone here being all excited about the White Sox!

I have never met anyone in person through this site…or any other site! It’s fun imagining what people look like! If you’re curious as to what I look like…picture Sandra Bullock…okay…can you see her?...now add about 50 pounds of muscle…that’s me!

Chrissie

Posted by Candie on 2005-10-27 01:25:10

Quincy,

Okay, I'm not dissing you this time! Actually, I think I would be TOO much of a challenge for you! I know a LOT of moves, not just scissors and hugs!

Candie

Posted by Candie on 2005-10-27 01:28:21

Twiggy,

If you're around 150 pounds, you're BIGGER than daddy! You know, I used to go around beating up boys like you...until I found better uses for them! ;)

Candie

Posted by QuincySqueezed on 2005-10-27 03:38:20

I dont think i could handle being in a hug than a scissor that would be the end of me, bc as you said you use a bear hug to ware ppl down then a scissor i would be out