Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Celebrity Headscissor Poll: Who's The Best?

Body Scissor

Posted by Jim135 on 2005-10-24 14:32:15

Hi Candie,

Nice to be missed. Sure I got you a souvenir. It's one of those snow globes with the St Louis arch in it. (lol) I'll look for something better next time but delivery could be kinda tough. I was looking in the other poll trying to sort through some of the many many messages there; good reading though. Is it true you're near Chicago? If so I was so close and didn't even know it although I spent my entire 2 1/2 hours in O'Hare waiting to connect.

So you'd be my wrestling teacher huh? Well I don't think I need a teacher so much but am always on the lookout for a participant and I'm always up to learning a thing or two. ;) Who knows, maybe I could show you something new.

I'll need more time for the other poll to see where to jump in conversation-wise. Right now I'd have to vote for you because I don't know that much about MGB yet; not because I'm afraid of you. :) Of course if I vote the other way how are you going to know?????? :)

Have a nice day and I'll talk to you soon.

Jim

Posted by hello-69 on 2005-10-25 09:31:04

you are right candie my skinny legs would not do anything to you. you said once that you have quite big hands so i would not be suprised if you could fit them right around my thigh. have you ever been able to do that to anyone? i do not mind admiting that some girls are a lot stronger than me. i have got used to it. i think that girls who are strong and work out are really sexy.

Posted by Candie on 2005-10-26 03:09:18

Hi Jimbo,

Gee…thanks for the snow globe…wow! :)

Yeah, I’m a ChiTown girl! Go Sox! (Actually I like the Cubbies – I have this major crush on Nomar!...sigh!) Too bad you couldn’t have taken in a ball game. Hockey? Do they still play that? :) Maybe you should try Midway next time! That’s only a two hour wait. :)

I’m sure I could teach you a thing or two in the ring! (besides how it feels to get crushed by my legs – heehee!). ;) I know a lot of holds and I’m really strong! I learned from Grandpa…he used box and he’s a wrestling coach! So, look out! :)

Ciao! Candie

Posted by Candie on 2005-10-26 03:15:47

Hey Twigs!

Maybe I could get my hands around those toothpick legs of yours! I don't know...I'll have to try! Glad you think strong girls who work out are sexy! No wonder you're crazy about me! :-)

Candie

Posted by Jim135 on 2005-10-26 03:40:42

Hey Candie,

Yes dear they're still playing hockey and it just so happens that my team (Red Wings) is playing the Blackhawks on Tuesday. I haven't followed baseball since the last strike. As much as they get paid is was all I could take.

I don't doubt you could teach me a thing or two in the ring but always keep an attitude of learning. I could teach you a thing or three. It's one thing to know how to scissor but I could help you refine it to an art form. I can say with certainty that Vise was an aritist when it came to applying the scissors and I'm always happy to share what I learned from her to help make it better for everyone. ;)

If I ever pass your way again (now that I know but it's not that often anyway) I'll give you more heads up. My next trip is to San Diego in a couple of weeks and I must say I like it better down there given the choice between CA and IL. No offense. :)

Jim