Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Celebrity Headscissor Poll: Who's The Best?

Body Scissor

Posted by Candie on 2005-10-24 02:00:56

Twiggy,

Sorry, hon, but those skinny legs of yours couldn’t even make me flinch! I know you want to get stronger but I’m glad that you realize you will never be in the same league as me! I know it’s hard for a lot of guys to admit that! Glad you’re not one of them!

Luv, Candie

Posted by QuincySqueezed on 2005-10-24 02:02:16

so how would the bear hug go Candie? knowing me and yourself?

Posted by Candie on 2005-10-24 02:11:01

Welcome back Jim! Don't know about everyone else but I missed you babe! ;-) Hope the trip was good. Bring me a souvenir? If you’re looking for a teacher, bet I could teach you a few things in the wrestling ring!

Yeah, MGB and I have been chatting a lot on our poll and others for a while. Guess our poll has been up for almost a year now. It’s a lot of fun and MGB and I have gotten to be good friends. Although we’re total enemies in the ring! Stop by our poll anytime…and vote for me!! I know you will…or I’ll have to beat you up! :) Feel free to leave any comments you like. We’re all friends there, too!

Welcome back kisses! Candie

Posted by Candie on 2005-10-24 02:16:17

Sorry Quincy! I'm not ignoring you...just been busy!

I know it would be hard to get you to give up in my bearhug...just like you fought giving up in my legscissor! I know your abs are great, but I can squeeze real hard with my arms. I could lift you up and hold you in the air for a long time while I totally squeezed the fight out of you! Eventually, you would have to give up or go out! I wouldn't let you go until you did!

Hugs, Candie

Posted by QuincySqueezed on 2005-10-24 03:08:00

hey Candie

when you do a body scissor do you do a sleeper as well? because i would like that done to me by you? and if you could describe how it would be?