Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Celebrity Headscissor Poll: Who's The Best?

Body Scissor

Posted by QuincySqueezed on 2005-10-18 21:33:25

Candie do you think you could bear hug me?

Posted by Candie on 2005-10-18 21:44:13

Now you're talking my specialty Quincy! It's one of my best holds and I love wearing opponents down or getting them to submit with it! With my size and my 14+" biceps, I'd have no problem putting you in painful hug!

Posted by QuincySqueezed on 2005-10-18 22:09:18

well how do you think it would go knowing my determination and your bear hug?

Posted by hello-69 on 2005-10-19 15:25:35

you are right candie. it would take a miricale for me to be stronger than you. i think we can say that you are safe from my muscles for some time. i struggle to lift my 100lb girlfriend so lifting your powerful body would be impossible for me. i also think that you might find by scissor squeeze funny rather than painful. my 19" thighs can not do very much damage. maybe one day i can at least give you enough of a match to leave you out of breath. as it is now we both know that you could have the total physical domination of me with those strong muscles

Posted by Jim135 on 2005-10-23 21:52:35

Hi everyone. I'm back, did anyone miss me? I didn't think so. :) Chicago turned into St Louis for the week but it was okay since I got to take in a hockey game. I wish I had a wrestling experience to relay but I don't I'm sorry to say. A trip to San Diego is coming up in a few weeks though and my last time down there I had a tussle with an old friend. It was brief but still fun. She's a high school teacher and I bet her students would never suspect she's knows a little Judo. Hey Candie, I came across a poll about you and MGB. I never knew you were such a regular on the poll site. I didn't have time to look closely at the conversations but I will and join in if the time is right. Gotta run for now. Talk to you soon.

Jim