Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Celebrity Headscissor Poll: Who's The Best?

Body Scissor

Posted by Jim135 on 2005-10-16 13:31:21

Hi Candie,

I've heard you say you're a pretty big girl before; so just how big are you? It made me wonder when you said you didn't know if I could hold you up. I pretty much knew you'd be able to hold on given the way you boast about your leg strength. And if you're that big it would sure help in holding guys down. ;)

You do sound a lot like Vise and with that you have my respect although I do tend to still talk smack. :) I've even talked smack when in Vise's clutches although that talk came out muted at times. But I didn't talk to be arrogant, just to keep it fun. I've always wanted to wrestle someone with a gymnastics background. I doubt it will ever happen but I've always wanted to. :)

Have you ever told us about yourself (age, likes/dislikes, etc)? If you did I missed it and if you didn't I'm sure the boys would like to know.

Jim

Posted by Candie on 2005-10-16 16:36:38

Hi Jim,

I’m 17 ½ years old, 5’8” tall and this morning I weighed in at 182 pounds. Told you I was big! Hey, muscle weighs more than fat! As far as my legs; my thighs are 23 ¼” and my calves are 16”. I have 14 ¼” biceps flexed. Guys always want to know my bust size…it’s 42”.

You already know that I like sports! I love baseball and enjoy going to games. And I’m obsessed with working out! Other than that, I enjoy hanging with my friends, going shopping, listening to music, reading, movies, going to the beach, gabbing on my cell, checking out cute guys…and lots of other things!

How ‘bout you? Fill me in about yourself!

Candie

Posted by QuincySqueezed on 2005-10-16 18:02:47

Hey Candie

Do you usually leave the body scissor after they give up for fun or depend who it is. What would u do to me seeing as i gave up to your awesome power?

Posted by Jim135 on 2005-10-16 23:16:13

Hi Candie,

Can I still stick with 'I'm older than you?' :) I'm not ancient but I am older. You've got the basics as far as height and weight but I've never really measured other parts. I'm athletic though. Thanks for the measurements but I wouldn't have asked for your bust size, I'm a leg man through and through.

Sports are definitely high on my list with hockey up at the top. I'm just a fan, haven't played. Sports I play are soccer, tennis, and volleyball along with working out of course. In motorsports I'm a hydroplane nut!! I'm practicing making chain mail to go with my armor (and no I'm not kidding).

I think I'd be able to support you in a chicken fight so long as you could hold on. I think we'd be a formidable team and most people probably wouldn't want to take us on since together we'd stand around 9 feet tall.

Jim

Posted by Candie on 2005-10-17 00:36:22

Hi Quincy,

Yeah, it depends on who it is. I’m usually pretty merciful after I’ve gotten an opponent to submit. Once and a while though, it’s fun to give somebody I’ve beaten an extra squeeze for good measure! Send them a little extra pain message, you know! You’re lucky that I like you Quincy! I’d probably let you go and spare you any extra pain!

Candie