Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Celebrity Headscissor Poll: Who's The Best?

weak scissors?

Posted by hello-69 on 2005-09-06 15:49:40

how strong do you have to be to give a good scissor hold? i am too weak to hurt anyone. i have 19" thighs and 12" calves. i expect to be as strong as paris hilton or the oslen twins. i think that they are around the same size as me. can people this small give a proper scissor hold or do you need to be bigger?

Posted by MuscleGirlBrat on 2005-09-06 20:08:57

Hi!

Size really isn't important when it comes to scissor holds. Although it plays a role I think strength and technique are more important.

The hardest squeeze I ever got was from a tiny, tiny gymnast friend of mine named Amy. She couldn't have weighed more than 90 pounds and was quite a bit younger than me. A few years back were just fooling around after a practice when we traded scissor holds. I couldn't believe her power! This little thing could squeeze like a vise! She'd never done it before but her legs were so strong that it came naturally to her. After just a few seconds I nearly passed out and had to beg her to let me go. Luckily it was a friendly tussle! We did a few more scissor holds with the same results. Her inner thighs were pure steel and no one could have taken her scissor hold. She could have broken my ribs and knocked me unconscious with ease if she wanted. I was amazed at her power and told her she was probably the strongest person I'd ever met. I'm too embarrassed to tell you how young she was.

In any case, size isn't everything but a skinny wimp like you would have no chance trying to get a submission with a scissor hold. Sorry.

What did you think of the poll? Who did you vote for and why? Who is your 'scissor dream babe'?

mgb

Posted by hello-69 on 2005-09-07 16:53:57

you are right that i could not hope to get a submission. i can barely hurt my skinny 100lb girlfriend with my squeeze. i am not sure who my dream scissor would be. i think maybe serena willliams because her legs are so strong. i can just imagine begging to be let out of her huge thighs. do you like giving scissor holds? how long do you think i would last in one of yours? have you seen the film goldeneye? do you think a scissor really could kill?

Posted by MuscleGirlBrat on 2005-09-07 19:38:41

Ha! Your girlfriend sounds so weak and pathetic! I could crush her to pieces just by accident. I think I could make you submit well within ten seconds. Of course I could drag it out to an hour if I wanted to also. There's nothing you could do but suffer in my scissor holds. In fact, I know I could scissor both you and your girl into submission at the same time. The two of you would be no match for my legs.

Yeah Serena is a good choice and you'd have no chance against her. Those thighs and butt of hers would put quite a hurtin' on your skinny body. And you shouldn't disrespect Paris Hilton or the Olson twins. I'm sure any of them are stronger than you. Those girls work out hard to stay looking like they do and I'm sure they have a lot more leg power than you do! I bet you everything I have Paris or the twins could squeeze you into a submission. No doubt!

I like most of the girls on the list and it would be hard for me to choose one over the other. Of course there's quite a few of them that I would be scared to death to wrestle. I may be strong but I'd be no match for the squeeze of some of those women! I'd be running for the hills!

Yeah I love to squeeze people. It's an addiction! I've squeezed my brother, his girlfriend, my friend Melissa, my gym teacher, lots and lots of friends (and enemies) and a number of guys and girls at the gym. Before I started squeezing people I'd scissor pillows and stuffed animals. I've enjoyed doing this for a while now. I think I'd scissor anyone, anytime, anywhere.

I'm sure a scissor hold could kill. A bodyscissor could break a rib and puncture a vital organ. A headscissor could crack a skull or snap a neck. A figure-four neckscissor could cut off someone's air until they were dead. If a person's legs are strong enough, there's no doubt a scissor could kill. Wanna try?

Talk to you soon!

mgb

Posted by hello-69 on 2005-09-08 18:39:28

i would like to try out your scissors. i know from other posts that you could do me a lot of damage but i do find the idea interesting. i might not be so keen if i was actually stood there looking at your muscles. do you think paris hilton would be stronger than me? that is really bad for me because people criticise her for being too skinny and she is female. my girl is a real weakling. i would love to see her legs next to yours or next to serena's. how big are your legs compared to serena's?