Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Rules for Wife

Control freak

Posted by Music412 on 2005-09-02 23:20:44

You really are an a sshole. Marriage is about love, and you do not truly love someone if you want to control them and not let them be their own person. Your wife is just plain stupid if she thinks your behavior is acceptable. I firmly believe in equal partnership. NO ONE should have to put up with people like you.

Posted by misterpollster on 2005-09-15 12:07:37

Thanks for your views. However I believe that most women love the security of firm leadership in the home. I mean there's way less pressure in life if you aren't making all the decisions. Most women secretly wish things were like 150 years ago, as far as womens roles go.

Posted by stay_at_home_wife on 2005-10-11 06:29:16

why are the women who are against traditional marriages the most shrill? I stay at home and am submissive to my husband, yet I am not abused or have some mental defect. It is my choice. If feminist can not swallow that the fact that some women don't want "partners" in marriage but rather have a "man" then what is the point of the feminist movement. isn't it about choice? I choice my life, you choice yours.

Posted by misterpollster on 2005-10-22 12:03:59

What stay at home said is so true! My wife wants to be supported and kept and is willing to obey the rules I set for her. I am the head of the household and she likes it this way.

Posted by misterpollster on 2005-10-22 12:06:17

What stay at home said is so true! My wife wants to be supported and kept and is willing to obey the rules I set for her. I am the head of the household and she likes it this way. She often tells me that because she isn't allowed to spend $ without my permission it gets her off the phone quickly with telemarketers. All she has to say is, "My husband makes the decisions."