Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

teen girls beat up older men

Lies

Posted by ED EDD N EDDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 2005-06-16 17:18:02

There is no possible way a teen girl can beatup a full grown man. The only way for that to happen is if she hit him in nuts, and that wouldn't be beating him up, that would be that you knew that you couldn't beat him in a fair fight so you were scared and took a cheap shot.

You are all liers!

Posted by sexy nikki on 2005-06-16 17:36:32

so, ya got your $%!@ kicked by a girl. You are so lucky I don't have you around to beat the $%!@ out of you. If you know how to fight, it doesn't matter to take on losers who are not your caliber. You make a mess of them

Posted by Eric (Butterbean) Esch #1 fan on 2005-08-20 06:35:25

Your full of it nikki.You can't beat up a man.In your dreams you pervert.This other guy is right,it's all lies.If you ever had a fight against a real man like me all I can say is you had better be sexy or else I would deck you with one punch just for being a liar.

Posted by i kicked Richies ass! on 2005-12-13 01:26:23

it can really happen! last year when i was 12 i got in a real fight w/ my sisters ex boyfriend! his name is Richie and he was 26! one day he came over to my house 2 see my sister and she wasnt home i was all alone he tried to kiss me so i kicked him in his nuts! he got up and tried to put me in a bear hug and i flipped him over he called 4 time out and i gave it to him! he than charged me and i dropped kicked him in his face! i couldnt believe he was soooo easy!!! i crushed his balls w/ my feet and i stomped on his face! i was soooo mad he got blood on my flip flop sandals! they were white too! the blood was all his! he started pleading for me to stop eventually i did! I even made him cry ha ha ha!!! afterwards i humiliated him i made him kiss my feet ha ha ha!!! when my sis got home she saw him on the ground kissing my feet and i told her what had happened and she dumped that perv! ha ha Richie U got ur A$$ kicked by a girl! i was only 12 & u were 26! p.s. if i see him again im gonna kick his butt again!

Posted by i kicked Richies ass! on 2005-12-13 01:30:43

i $%!@ed up this guy named Richie!

it can really happen! last year when i was 12 i got in a real fight w/ my sisters ex boyfriend! his name is Richie and he was 26! one day he came over to my house 2 see my sister and she wasnt home i was all alone he tried to kiss me so i kicked him in his nuts! he got up and tried to put me in a bear hug and i flipped him over he called 4 time out and i gave it to him! he than charged me and i dropped kicked him in his face! i couldnt believe he was soooo easy!!! i crushed his balls w/ my feet and i stomped on his face! i was soooo mad he got blood on my flip flop sandals! they were white too! the blood was all his! he started pleading for me to stop eventually i did! I even made him cry ha ha ha!!! afterwards i humiliated him i made him kiss my feet ha ha ha!!! when my sis got home she saw him on the ground kissing my feet and i told her what had happened and she dumped that perv! ha ha Richie U got ur A$$ kicked by a girl! i was only 12 & u were 26! p.s. if i see him again im gonna kick his butt again!