Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Israeli conflict

I'm not against Israel...

Posted by Free Your Mind on 2006-02-28 02:58:30

...as long as the main goal of the Palestinian/Israeli negotiations is an independent Palestinian state. To help these negotiations along, I advocate ending all military aid by all participating nations to Israel until the latter recognizes and helps form that state.

By the way, did the "pollster" know that the British Balfour Declaration called for the formation of Palestinian and Jewish states, but the Jewish settlers in the years 1946-47 pushed most Palestinian citizens off of the Palestinians' own land and occupied it? Has the "pollster" heard of the Stern Gang and the Likud Party's roots in that terrorist organization? Does the "pollster" know how many tens of thousands of Palestinians Israel has murdered since 1948? Does the "pollster" know that Israel is the only nuclear power in the region?

Posted by Dr.Smart on 2006-02-28 23:39:17

I'm sorry if Israel cares more for its citizens than other people. For them to give the nation first would spell certain doom. If all nations stopped giving aid to Israel, Israel would begin to fall. You act as if the fact Israel is the side which wants BOTH nations around is false. You also act as if prior agreements mean nothing. Israeli terrorists were cast down by other Jews. I know there was supposed to be Israel and Palestine. Palestine would have existed if it weren't for the Arabs saying that Israel had no right to exist. Many Palestinians were asked to stay. The Jews legally bought land prior to the war of independence in which case it was self preservation. Also, I want you to know just how open and caring everyone over there is. As of now there is not a single Jewish citizen in any of Israel's neighbors. In Israel there are Palestinians, Arabs, Jews, everyone! You know, when Israel was founded the British stole the Jews' guns and gave them to Palestinians and Arabs. They knew what was going to happen, but left Israel almost defenseless. Arabs attacked the Jews. Arabs attacked Israel. Arabs stalled the creation of Israel. Arabs incited riots. Arabs told muslims in Israel to attack Jews. Arabs told them to leave! And the Arabs...this is what pains me the most...with less threat to themselves than a Palestine before peace is a threat to Israel and little cost the Arabs could end the refugee problem. They could friggin end the refugee problem, but don't. Why? To increase hate against Israel. They would torture their own people just to try to bring about another people's end. COME ON! WHAT GIVES? Spite anyone?

Posted by Cragslad on 2006-03-06 23:36:23

My position is this: Israel is nearly 60 years old now. What's done is done. I support Israel's right to exist. It is, after all, a fact on the ground. I am inclined to think that the establishment of Israel in Palestine was not such a hot idea, but we can't turn back the clock, can we? What's done is done.

Posted by society is shit on 2006-03-07 02:43:32

I actually agree with you on this one Dr.Smart.But on the gay thing you're freakin crazy.

Posted by Dr.Smart on 2006-03-07 14:02:05

to the person two above, that is your belief and as long as you acknowledge that it has the right to exist I am fine. While I dissagree I don't see much point in argueing over it. To the person directly above me: I'm cool like that.