Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Being seen showering

My boys don't mind unless...

Posted by beachmom on 2005-08-31 06:14:44

I've never hesitated to walk in when any of my boys where showering and normally they don't seem to mind. I do recall a couple of exceptions, especially now that they're older and they've turned red when I noticed them choking the chicken, sort-of-speak in the shower. Years ago I can remember them being embarassed and appologetic the first few times I walked in while one of them was peeing in the shower. They quickly got over that one day when my oldest suddenly stopped peeing when he noticed me and I said to him, "you don't have to stop peeing when I walk in, I pee in the shower too".

Posted by mumbles on 2005-10-01 22:00:38

Does it turn you on at all to walk in on them? do you think you do it maybe a little on purpose?

Posted by mumbles on 2005-10-01 22:00:43

Does it turn you on at all to walk in on them? do you think you do it maybe a little on purpose?

Posted by no name1234 on 2005-10-07 03:02:24

my mom has seen me naked alot of times i dont mind and she doesn t either y should u hide from her she has seen it all ur life growing up to her it is nothing and to u now the only differents is it has hair and what else can i say moms are moms

Posted by Steve ST on 2005-12-04 00:23:40

brothers nad dad.yes

It is not uncommon for my brothers or dad to come in to use bathroom or shave when showering. It would be most unusual for my mom to do so--I guess if it happened accidently-- it would not just freak me out--considering she is mom!