Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

MAN ON THE MOON?

???

Posted by crow on 2001-11-30 04:17:19

Stars are millions of light years away, it's no wonder the photos look the same.

and to argue about a point so many people make. they say the flag was waving and there is no breeze in space. very true. ...however, there is also almost zero resistance in space. the flag was set in motion when it was put there.

why is it soooo hard for people to beleive that humans have been to the moon? and if it's impossibal, why is it that a millionaire was just allowed on a trip there?

I played w/ the idea in my mind for a while, and i still can't accept that we didn't.

Posted by emma on 2003-01-04 17:59:24

========== In Reply To ========== Stars are millions of light years away, it's no wonder the photos look the same.

and to argue about a point so many people make. they say the flag was waving and there is no breeze in space. very true. ...however, there is also almost zero resistance in space. the flag was set in motion when it was put there.

why is it soooo hard for people to beleive that humans have been to the moon? and if it's impossibal, why is it that a millionaire was just allowed on a trip there?

I played w/ the idea in my mind for a while, and i still can't accept that we didn't.

no millionnaire made it to the moon. no one ever made it to the moon....even if neil and buzz had, they never talked about it...why? because there is nothing to talk about.

Posted by MPC522593179 on 2005-03-16 17:22:02

The millionaire went to the International Space Station, not the moon.