Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

MAN ON THE MOON?

To the person who made this poll

Posted by Yeah, yeah on 2001-12-10 20:38:29

WOW!!!! Where have you been all my life??? What are you doing wasting your time writing polls when out there people are suffering and so many questions are left unanswered! Run my friend, run as fast as you can...DON'T STOP HERE!! You hold all the answers! You were born with a gift, a higher intelligence, you know ALL and you see ALL... is someone getting my point here? Why don't you concentrate on learning proper English, (spelling and grammar would be good), instead of contributing to stupid conspiracy theories and acting like you invented the world. Come on, man!!! Give me a break. Use your energy to do something constructive.

Posted by emma on 2003-01-04 17:55:58

========== In Reply To ========== WOW!!!! Where have you been all my life??? What are you doing wasting your time writing polls when out there people are suffering and so many questions are left unanswered! Run my friend, run as fast as you can...DON'T STOP HERE!! You hold all the answers! You were born with a gift, a higher intelligence, you know ALL and you see ALL... is someone getting my point here? Why don't you concentrate on learning proper English, (spelling and grammar would be good), instead of contributing to stupid conspiracy theories and acting like you invented the world. Come on, man!!! Give me a break. Use your energy to do something constructive.

excuse me, didn't you stop here for some minutes...oh that's right to give us a lecture...well thank you and good bye...take your pity "i know it all attitude" and your higher power and go fix the world hunger...go, go with the wind, I don't see you using your energy to some constructive purpose....so why don't you lead the way....don't turn back, we are right behind you.