Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Male Teens And Parents Please answer all questions truthfull

MY PARENTS ARE OK WITH NUDITY

Posted by boy16. on 2005-02-20 15:00:57

why do you like it i cant see why

Posted by Steve ST on 2005-02-21 17:17:19

age 16- parents good

MY parents are great .I can talk to them easily. I sleep in my underwear-- and they have never commented on the issue of sleep wear. as for nudity-- Iwould imagine I would be like most households-- My mom or sisters would not see me naked. Thye would see me in underwear on second floor. My dad would see me naked and vis/versa-- sometimes-- after sports-- shower-- when one may be shaving and the other showering- We are not nudists by any means-- just normal stuff in living in same house

Posted by quickdry on 2005-02-27 23:33:22

When your sisters sleep over are they nude too or in panties and bra. How old is your sister. Have they aver seen you with a boner ?

Posted by rickyB01 on 2005-03-01 04:25:37

my brother and i sleep nude, although our sisters wear a t shirt to bed. On sat mornings, or when theres no schoo or church, he and i will stay naked until its time to go outside.

my little brother basically stays naked all summer long but i usually go over to my friends house. even then i only ever wear a pair of shorts and thats all, most of the time

Posted by Midnight Cowboy on 2005-03-09 13:22:12

PAJAMAS

AM I THE ON THE ONLY 17 YEAR OLD BOY IN THE WORLD WHOSE PARENTS FORCE HIM TO WEAR PAJAMAS? All my friends sleep in the nude or their underwear. I have to wear pajamas WITHOUT underwear. Sometimes i have to wear them a whole weekend because I'm being punished. IT'S SO HUMILIATING! Does anyone else out there have to go through this?