Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Mixed Boxing (girls only)

Dominate

Posted by funseeker39 on 2005-08-15 07:13:29

i dont think i believe you. that seems very unlikely.

Posted by metalli freak on 2005-08-15 20:36:02

Neither do i. All you girls talk utter nonsene. i'd take any of you on in a boxing match if you think your tought enoughth which i doubt

Posted by Eric (Butterbean) Esch #1 fan on 2005-08-20 06:25:14

No way is this crap true.I already saw this exact post on another search.These other guys who say it's nonsense are right of course.If this person is really a girl and not a man with a vivid imagination I would be surprised,and no way has she beaten up 9 other guys unless they were 2 year olds.

Posted by Super ram on 2005-08-20 20:45:10

SOME GIRLS TALK UTTER CRAP AND TRY TO MAKE OUT THEIR TOUGHTH WHEN THERE NOT. THERES NO WAY YOU BEAT UP NINE MEN CAUSE ALL GIRLS ARE WOSSES INCLUDING YOU.TO PROVE MY STATEMENT I CHALLENGE SEXY NICKI OR HOTGIRL TO A BOXING AND IF YOU SAY NO THEN WE'LL ALL NEW WHO WOULD OF WON CAUSE MEN ARE STRONGER. A MEN

Posted by agrrrreat on 2005-08-27 14:49:18

I agree that most women/girls cannot beat most men/boys, but it does happen. I've had one boxing match against a woman which happened when I was 16. This woman joined my boxing club and, being a know-it-all teenager, I was very scathing about her to the point where she challenged me to a match. I didn't want to but eventually I was goaded into it by both her and my friends' taunting. We agreed to six three-minute rounds with one of the club coaches as referee. I was around 5'9" then, and about 130lbs. She was 5' 7" and of similar weight, and 27 years old. I $%!@ily wore just black boxing shorts and boots. She was wearing a pink sports bra with white shorts and boots. I thought it would be no contest looking at her, she was fit and toned, but she was female wasn't she? I actually really fancied her. She had long blonde hair tied back in a pony-tail and was very pretty, although being a grown woman, she had no interest in me. Any notion I had that she would be easily beaten was dispelled in the first round. She was really fast on her feet and I didn't find it easy to hit her. She also caught me with a straight right which staggered me and I had to cling on for dear life to make round two. We were very evenly matched and in the last round I was looking fowrward to hearing the final bell. We had agreed beforehand that there would be no decision. If there had been, I'm not sure how it would have gone. It wasn't necessary though. With a minute left, I slung a right hook at her head, which she ducked under. She then drove a right hand hard into my exposed solar plexus. As I bent over, crippled by the pain, a left cross exploded onto my chin and knocked me flat on my back for the count of ten. Everyone cheered like mad as she stood over me and said, "So girls can't fight huh?"